Play Golf on Graves of Dead Humans in Golf Club Wasteland

That is a fantastic idea! When I was a kid, I used to go to the fairgrounds in our town and ride the rollercoaster. I even won a prize once for climbing the highest hill on the fairgrounds, and I remember how much I enjoyed the feeling of riding the rails of the rollercoaster. But I also remember how depressing it was to think of all of the people who had lost their lives during the ride, and all of the families who had lost loved ones on that same ride.

This text is sensitive. Try generating new copy.

Home News Golfing on the graves of the dead in the wilderness of the golf club word-image-5289 Untold Tales and Demagog Studio have announced their new game Golf Club Wasteland, in which you can play golf on the graves of the dead. The action of this unique game is set in a future where 99% of humanity has been wiped out and the remaining 1% are golfing on their graves. The entire Earth has become a golf course for the super-rich who fled to Mars during the apocalypse. The game puts you in the role of a lone golfer who has returned to the course for one last round. During the artistic apocalypse, between kicks, they form a picture of the downfall of humanity at the hands of consumerism, Silicon Valley culture and environmental catastrophe. The game includes a story, a custom radio show style soundtrack, and an environmental story. If you’re a golf fan, you’ll be happy to know that a demo of the game will be available on Steam in mid-June. word-image-5291 Check out the trailer for the Golf Club Wasteland game below: The main features of the Golf Club Wasteland game are:

  • Urban Wasteland Adventure Golf – Rich people have escaped to Mars, but they return to a desolate Earth to play a round of golf. Each hole on the moor offers a different story and a possible puzzle to hit the perfect shot. Play in crumbling Brutalist monuments, crumbling malls and abandoned museums as neon signs and bold graffiti challenge current events, Silicon Valley culture and humanity.
  • Three Stories Make a (W)Hole – Create a complete story about the fall of mankind from three different sources. The story of a lone golfer who mysteriously returned to earth for one last game. The radio show Nostalgia from Mars gives you a glimpse into the lives of the escapees, with the story of a secret observer watching from afar.
  • The 1% Killed the Radio Star – Accompanied by a specially written soundtrack and personal stories aired on nostalgia radio since March. The channel is aimed at earthy, nostalgic Martians, who listen to music from the 2020s and connect with each other to share their memories of the planet. A mild-mannered radio DJ broadcasts updates and announcements that hint at a not-so-fantasy life on Mars.

word-image-5293

  • Fits like a glove – Three different modes allow any golfer to find something to their liking. Casual players can focus on the story and a relaxing, scenic golf course in Story Mode. For those looking for an extra challenge, Challenge Mode lets you complete each hole at face value by using skill and solving puzzles. Real pros can try the Iron mode, where there is virtually no margin for error. Simple controls and a minimalist interface are at the heart of the entire game, so anyone can easily master the game and play at their own pace.
  • He’s a keeper – Each copy of the game includes the official Golf Club Wasteland soundtrack, as well as a graphic novel that tells the story of lone golfer Charlie in a beautiful visual format.

Golf Club Wasteland will be released in August 2021 on PC, PS4, Xbox One and Nintendo Switch.